Monday, August 3, 2015

Business Book Recommendation

I want to start recommending books that I have read and have found helpful in my continuing journey as an entrepreneur. Success doesn’t happen overnight and it doesn’t come easy. While everyone may have advice for you, the best thing I can say is to create your own path. You should learn from others but apply it to your own situation. Don’t copy others because then you’re simply repacking an existing idea.

All this said, my first Monday Book recommendation is called ‘The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future’. I am in NO way affiliated with this book. I don’t know who wrote it nor do I have a relationship with anyone who worked on it. I simply love the content and feel that it can help so many of you, too. Here’s the link to buy it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/100-Startup-Reinvent-Living-Create/dp/0307951529/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1438646501&sr=8-13&keywords=business

It’s over 300 pages and there is a video trailer on the Amazon site for the book. I love this book because it doesn’t present a roadmap as to how you can get rich. Instead, it presents options to really look at yourself, what you want, and how to get yourself in the right mindset to get there… even if it is with only $100!

When you’re doing reading this book, please share your thoughts with me. I am eager to read what you liked and hated about this book.

Until next time,

Twyla N. Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment