Here are 5 questions to ask any accountant you are considering to hire and, again, make sure you audit him or her regularly.
1. What are a few considerations, financially speaking, that I should be touching base with you on and why?
2. Can you help me grow my business? How?
3. What should be my break-even point?
4. What are common mistakes I should avoid when working with you?
5. Can I have a few past clients as references and the reason why they are past clients?
If you start with these questions then you are on your way to being move involved with your own finances. Until tomorrow,
Twyla N. Garrett