Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Sales Down, Is Your Business?

I recently red a feed, via the Miami Herald, that Christmas sales and holiday sales are down when it comes to retail. Has this impacted your business?

I've been out to the mall and I haven't seen any ghost towns. So, it is hard for me to judge if sales are truly down or not. But, as a business owner I can say that this share has been hard. I've made it through, but the money could have been better! I guess we can all say this, right?

Based on this article, I want to know if you, a retailer, have seen a huge declined in sales, so far, compared to the last holiday season. Also, let me know your reasons as to why the sales may be down. Some business owners are blaming Hurrican Sandy and others blame the general economy.

I want to know this as I am writing a book on business failures and want to offer tips on how to muddle through though economic times. Follow me on Twitter and DM your story. Or, just comment below! I would love to hear from you.

In the meantime,
Happy Shopping!

Twyla Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment