Monday, December 3, 2012

What Financial Cliff?

I've been busy putting together my personal story and another business book. I'm also working on a third book for 2013. You can help and I may include your quote.

Do you have a strong opinion on the "financial cliff" that everyone is talking about? I want to hear it, especially if you are a business owner. What do you think the impact any decision (if we can come to one) will have on your day-to-day operations?

Business is tough. Women and men who own businesses don't start off looking to get rich right away. But, once the reward does come how do you sustain it? Especially with so much media attention on what may happen if the government doesn't come to an agreement and we , as a nation, go "off" that cliff?

Let's have a discussion!
Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment