Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Business TV Shows... What I Am Watching.

There seems to be limit on the amount of business related television shows out there. Sure, most of the business shows are staged, but you can still learn something from them. I decided to make a list of my favorite business TV shows. After all, even when I am relaxing- work and business are always on my mind.

Parks and Recreation. I love this show because it shows just how strange inner office relationships can get. It has business as the backdrop but really is funny.

Mad Men. Who doesn't love this show. If you haven't watched it yet- you're missing out. This show is all about workplace drama.

I am including The Office (both American and British versions) on my list. Sure, it isn't running any longer but reruns are available. There is one of everyone in every real office when watching the fictional version on TV.

I took a break tonight from our normal business conversations. Why? Well, in the next few weeks we will be diving into some pretty heavy business topics and I thought (especially for a Wednesday) that a TV break is well-deserved.

Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment