Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Top Business Books to Read!

Most of you know by now that I have one book completed and another on the way. As I go into the final edits of my Homeland Security book, and then my life's story, I wanted to share my favorite business books with you and the reasons why.

Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works by A.G. Lafley. I like this book because it offers real advice. It is engaging and doesn't read like stereo instructions. The advice plays to everyday business situations.

Always Know What to Say by Peter W. Murphy.

I like this book because it helps business owners know how to approach and pitch people. Sometimes brilliant ideas never get off the ground because people feel awkward in pitch meetings or at networking event. This book offers real advice on how to overcome social moments and shyness.

Goal Setting Success Secrets. How To Revitalize Your Life. Setting And Achieving Your Goals The Smart Way. By Raymond Le Blanc.

I adore this book because it addresses why some people have goals but very few reach those goals. Goals are important in life and in business. If you don't have goals and reach them, you will not be able to run a business.

Start by reading these three books. You can learn a lot about yourself and business. I will update this blog with other business books I like- but start with these three first.

Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment