Thursday, March 27, 2014

3 Business Mastering Tasks

I didn’t gain my success overnight. In fact, it took years and I still work at it daily. However, there are three tasks / tools that I make part of my daily routine to ensure I am mastering my businesses. I am happy to share these with you now.

1. Satisfied customers leave you when somebody gives them a better deal. How do you avoid this? Value. If a customer leaves you for the better deal, don’t panic. In fact, send them on their way in a positive manner. They will miss your value over the saved money and come back. If they don’t come back, you’re not providing value. Be conscious to provide value on a daily basis.

2. Be honest about where your business really is. You are not what you think you are worth. Keep working, keep striving, don’t stand still or think you are better than you are- it will be your downfall.

3. Where is your profit? Don’t keep your profit line now in the water. You have to move it around but do so slowly. Make small, incremental changes that all together make your entire business significantly more efficient and profitable.

As we head into Friday remember to always present value about your products/services, know where you are really when it comes to business and your competition, and adjust your profit lines little by little.

Until tomorrow,

Twyla N. Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment