1. Take yourself seriously. I have heard people say not to take yourself seriously. If you will not take yourself seriously, who will? You have to be serious about yourself and your ideas. If you don’t believe in them, no one will.
2. Take time to plan. Improv is great if you are a comedian. Otherwise, take time each day to really plan things out when it comes to your business and your life.
3. Ask a client how you can earn their business. This is the best marketing trick / advice you will ever receive. Yes, ask and you will receive.
4. Build a great team. Employees are awesome for getting tasks done. However, they are not all great ambassadors of your brand. Find a team willing to be ambassadors for your brand.
5. Be easy to work with. Have you ever had to run to an ATM machine? Usually not these days because people take credit or debit like they breathe air. If you are hard to pay, people will not go out of their way to give you their money. Be accessible and easy to work with.
Twyla N. Garrett