Sunday, April 7, 2013

Speaking of Earvin “Magic” Johnson.

I've got some great news for those of you who read my daily blog. On May 17th I will be speaking at the Black Enterprise Events Expo. This event features many successful African American business owners and leaders. I'm proud to be a part of the expo. I will be speaking in the afternoon for the 6B Sisters Inc. session hosted by Walmart. Other speakers on the panel with me include: Kimberly A. Blackwell, Managing Partner/CEO, PMM Agency, Lauren Maillan Bias, Founding Partner Gen Y Capital Partners/CEO Luxury Marketing Branding, and moderator Sonia Alleyne, Multimedia Editorial Director, Black Enterprise.

The Expo is being held at the Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. You can read more (or purchase tickets) by clicking here. http://www.blackenterprise.com/events/2011/07/11/test-post-ec/

More about me can be read by clicking here. http://www.blackenterprise.com/events/?post_type=speakers&p=147422

I'm proud to be speaking at an engagement that promotes opportunity, success and has Earvin "Magic" Johnson as a headliner. Helping people succeed in life is one of my passions. I have come across many mentors when learning how to navigate my own way through life. If you can attend this event, please do so. It is a great way for us to meet face-to-face and for you to network with other business leaders.

Happy Sunday!

Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment